SA-CORP: 120 +1 (+0.84%)
Dipula Makes Non-Binding Offer To Buy 100% Shares In SA Corporate
July 26 (Reuters) - Dipula Income Fund Ltd:
* NON-BINDING OFFER BY DIPULA TO ACQUIRE 100% OF SHARES IN
CORPORATE THROUGH A MERGER AND CAUTIONARY ANNOUNCEMENT
* AT OFFER PRICE, PROPOSED TRANSACTION PROCEEDS ARE
C. R9 BILLION.
* SHARE CONSIDERATION EQUATES TO AN INDICATIVE OFFER PRICE
R3.55 PER SAC SHARE
* MERGED ENTITY WILL HAVE A PORTFOLIO VALUE OF C. R27
* BASED ON SWITCH RATIO SA CORPORATE SHAREHOLDERS TO RECEIVE
469.5 MILLION DIPULA A SHARES, 613.2 MILLION DIPULA B SHARES
* SWITCH RATIO, AS PER OFFER, EQUATES TO C. 0.185 DIPULA A
& 0.242 DIPULA B SHARES FOR EVERY 1 SAC SHARE
* BASED ON SWITCH RATIO SA CORPORATE SHAREHOLDERS TO OWN C.
DIPULA A SHARES, 70% DIPULA B SHARES IN ISSUE POST PROPOSED DEAL
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage:
© 2020 Thomson Reuters. All rights reserved. Reuters content is the intellectual property of Thomson Reuters or its third party content providers. Any copying, republication or redistribution of Reuters content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters. Thomson Reuters shall not be liable for any errors or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. "Reuters" and the Reuters Logo are trademarks of Thomson Reuters and its affiliated companies.