Management statement for the first quarter ended 30 June 2019
Reinet Investments S.C.A.
(Incorporated in Luxembourg)
MANAGEMENT STATEMENT FOR THE FIRST QUARTER ENDED 30 JUNE 2019
The Board of Reinet Investments Manager S.A. announces the results of Reinet Investments S.C.A. for the quarter ended 30 June 2019.
Key financial data
• Reinet's net asset value of EUR 4 519 million, reflects a compound return of 9.5 per cent per annum in euro terms, since March 2009, including dividends paid
• The net asset value at 30 June 2019 reflects a decrease of EUR 311 million or 6.4 per cent from EUR 4 830 million at 31 March 2019
• Net asset value per share at 30 June 2019: EUR 23.92 (31 March 2019: EUR 25.30)
• Share buyback programme: 1 986 858 ordinary shares repurchased during the quarter for a consideration of EUR 29 million; with a total of 7 009 530 ordinary shares repurchased as of 30 June 2019 for a consideration of EUR 97 million
• Commitments totalling EUR 17 million in respect of new and existing investments made during the quarter, and a total of EUR 19 million funded during the quarter
• Dividends from British American Tobacco during the quarter amounted to EUR 39 million
This short form announcement is published under the responsibility of the Board of Reinet Investments Manager S.A. and is a summary of the information in the detailed management statement for the first quarter ended 30 June 2019 available on https://senspdf.jse.co.za/documents/2019/JSE/ISSE/RNIE/RMS30June.pdf and on the Company’s website www.reinet.com/investor-relations/company-announcements.html. This announcement does not contain full details and should not be used as a basis for any investment decision in relation to the Company's shares. The full announcement is available for inspection, at no charge, at the Company's registered office (35, boulevard Prince Henri, L-1724 Luxembourg) and the office of the sponsor during standard office hours.
The financial data disclosed above relates to Reinet Investments S.C.A. and/or its shares:
JSE share code: RNI ISIN: LU0383812293
Rand Merchant Bank (A division of First Rand Bank Limited)
Cnr Fredman Drive and Rivonia Road, Sandton, 2196
Telephone: (011) 282 4613 Telefax: (011) 282 4184
23 July 2019
The Company is a partnership limited by shares incorporated in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and having its registered office at 35, boulevard Prince Henri, L-1724 Luxembourg. It is governed by the Luxembourg law on securitisation and in this capacity allows its shareholders to participate indirectly in the portfolio of assets held by its wholly-owned subsidiary Reinet Fund S.C.A., F.I.S. ('Reinet Fund'), a specialised investment fund also incorporated in Luxembourg. The Company's ordinary shares are listed on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange, Euronext Amsterdam and the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, the listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange is a secondary listing. The Company's ordinary shares are included in the 'LuxX' index of the principal shares traded on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Company and Reinet Fund together with Reinet Fund's subsidiaries are referred to as 'Reinet'.
Reinet Investments S.C.A.
R.C.S. Luxembourg B 16.576
Registered office: 35, Blvd Prince Henri, L-1724 Luxembourg, Telephone + 352 22 42 10, Telefax +352 22 72 53
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: www.reinet.com
Date: 23/07/2019 07:35:00
Produced by the JSE SENS Department. The SENS service is an information dissemination service administered by the JSE Limited ('JSE').
The JSE does not, whether expressly, tacitly or implicitly, represent, warrant or in any way guarantee the truth, accuracy or completeness of
the information published on SENS. The JSE, their officers, employees and agents accept no liability for (or in respect of) any direct,
indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage of any kind or nature, howsoever arising, from the use of SENS or the use of, or reliance on,
information disseminated through SENS.
Email this JSE Sens Item to a Friend.